Since TriniMomInDMiddle nominated me for Vogue’s 73 Questions and I enjoyed her post, I figured I’d take a stab at it. It’s been a while since I’ve nominated for tag posts in Blogland. When my blog was newer, I did quite a few. It was a lovely way to get to know other bloggers. So here goes!
1. What is your usual Starbucks order?
Oh gosh, I love coffee, but this is a minefield. My order depends on what’s going on that day. Did I caffeinate at home first? Is it the middle of the day and I need a pick me up? Is it hot? So many variables.
All that to say, I don’t know that I have an order. I am led by the spirit of the day.
2. What does your work station look like right now?
A mess of unlogged receipts for the family’s spending records looking back at me with an attitude and files of important documents stacked on one side. Speaking of which, I should record those, ASAP. Maybe tomorrow.
3. All time favourite food?
This is kind of hard. I enjoy food for a season, then grow tired of it and leave it be for a few years. That said, does fruit count? If it does, Otaheiti apples are pretty high on the list.
4. Favourite author?
It’s hard to pick just one. I’m kinda hoping to be someone’s favourite author myself in a few years. Gun to my head though, I’m gonna say Johanna Lindsey. A few others are mentioned here.
P.S. Check me out on Goodreads and Amazon.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
6. Favourite videogame?
Pretty sure the last video game I played was some racing game I had on my laptop in college. Eh, not really a gamer.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
I don’t have any.
8. Favourite film?
12 Angry Men. The 1957 black and white version. I also really like Unstoppable, with Denzel Washington. I rewatch them both every few years.
9. Favourite book?
This one is hard. I re-read You Belong to Me by Johanna Lindsey every few years. Yea, I am a hopeless romantic.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Eh. They both have their place.
11. Desktop or laptop?
A few months ago I would have said laptop. But writing and editing blogs on an iMac has definitely flipped the switch in desktop’s favor.
You May Also Like: Get to Know Me
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
When I was getting married, someone told me “If it’s important to him and it doesn’t matter to you, approach it like you’re the one its important to.”
13. What project are you currently working on right now?
Ahh, come on. There’s a few I can’t give away. But novel number two, is close.
14. Favourite colour?
I don’t have one. But I’m super into white right now.
15. Did you get good grades in school?
I was pretty average. I didn’t have to try too hard, and the only subject I ever threw my 100 into and came out with a dismal result was math.
16. Dream job?
I have aspirations. But I don’t know about a dream job.
17. Played any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
B.Sc in Management Studies and Entrepreneurship
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to write?
All of them. I especially enjoy storytelling. Recounting experiences is very therapeutic for me.
21. What do you like to collect?
Hubby and I collect key rings from cities we’ve been. Maybe a little cliche but we like it.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Passionate. Strong-Willed. Loyal.
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
I haven’t the faintest idea.
24. Who was the last person you DM’d?
25. What is on top of your wish list right now?
Small: Canon G7X Mark II
Large: Real Estate
26. Hogwarts House?
Don’t know anything about it.
27. How many tattoos do you have?
3 so far. Currently scouting a 4th.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Everything. Life, health, strength. I live a blessed life.
29. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
School let out. Chile, I was over those 6 am mornings. I needed a break.
30. What’s the best thing that happened to you today?
A friend I haven’t seen in a while came to visit.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Looking at my kid. Like, big up my womb. Right thru!
32. Favourite season?
Fall. Even if I’ve only every experienced it in my head.
33. Favourite holiday?
Christmas. It’s usually when members of my family gather and family is everything.
34. Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
I don’t know. I feel like that’s a weird thing to come up with.
35. Do you like surprises?
I guess so.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
When my pregnancy test came back positive.
37. What’s a surprise that made you cry?
I can’t recall a surprise that made me cry.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
Telling my family I was pregnant.
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
Too often. I don’t like to cook. But you know. Adulting…
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
I’m not a fan of desserts.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
I’m sure there are plenty. But, flan is quite nasty. How that ended up on anyone’s dinner table as a dessert in the first place is beyond me.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Hmm. Bitter foods. I just can’t.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
Hot sauce. The hotter the better.
46. It’s 4am on a random Saturday morning, what are you eating?
I’m asleep. Are you nuts?
47. If you could teach a class in college, what would it be?
48. Best animated film?
Finding Nemo. Argue with your mother.
49. What has a guy said or done that impressed you?
Gifts me things I might not realise how much I would enjoy. Hubby, you the real MVP.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Think I’m paying if you asked me out.
52. What’s the best pick up line?
Never heard it.
53. Best comic book character?
I don’t read comics.
54. Name three things that can always be found in your purse.
Purse. Receipts. Tampons.
55. Favourite drink.
Berry teas (cold).
56. If I could play a historical character in a movie, who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies.
Neither. I’m not cleaning up after either.
58. Favourite sushi roll.
I’ve never had sushi. The thought of eating raw fish never sat well with me.
59. What lipstick do you use?
Mac’s Ruby Woo
60. What foundation do you use?
Maybelline’s Dream Matte Mousse, Fit Me Matte & Poreless and Fit Me Dewy & Smooth
61. Blowdry or airdry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Jessica Pearson (Suits)
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Making dinner and doing my kid’s hair.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry.
If it’s sad it does the trick. My yeyewater near bad.
67. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would you choose?
Whitney Houston. Our birth date is the same you know.
68. If your life was a song, what would it be?
F**kin’ Perfect – Pink
69. What’s your favourite animal?
I’m partial to larger felines. Lionesses, Panthers, etc.
70. Favourite illustrator?
I don’t have one.
71. Person you’d love to have coffee with?
Crissy Carter I’d want to hear her story on an intimate level.
72. What country would you like to visit?
Greece or Ireland
73. Best way to decompress?
Spending time with family.
And that’s a wrap!
I nominate As Told by Nella and anyone else who wants to pick up this Vogue’s 73 Questions challenge! Be sure to let me know so I can check out your posts!
Over and Out.
Find me on;
trinimomindmiddle2 years ago
Loooved number 31!!🤣🤣 But how are you not a fan of desserts?😭😭
Shandean Reid2 years ago AUTHOR
😂🤣😅 Migraines and Sinuses and all that. Plus I just don’t have a sweet tooth lol