Depending on where you live, date ideas for the holidays can be hard to come by. However, dates can literally be anything so long as they enable you to spend quality time with your partner and foster friendship and bonding. Hubby and I finally got some kid-free alone time recently and I went on the hunt for some date ideas for the holidays. Here’s what I came up with.
You can do pretty much anything on a date. What you do outdoors depends on where you live.
- Christmas or Craft Markets,
- Liquor Tours – Appleton/Worthy Park Estate Tour, Vineyard
- Spend the Day at a Charity
- Choose a charity and organize the outreach together
- Go Skating – Ice
- Go to Christmas Festival
- Go for a Walk
- Have dinner at a nice restaurant
- Visit a museum
- Do a couple’s photoshoot
- Visit an escape room
You May Also Like:8 Stay at Home Valentine’s Day Ideas
At Home Date Ideas for the Holidays
- Decorate your Christmas tree
- Build a gingerbread house
- Bake and decorate Christmas cookies
- Have a soppy Christmas movie marathon
- Netflix and Chill
- Cook and Dine Together
- Make a couple’s vision board
- Have a ground picnic
- Take a bubble bath together
- Have a cocktail making contest
- Take pottery/art classes
- Get a couple’s massage
Getaway Date Ideas for the Holidays
Lock yourselves seaway in a hotel suite for a weekend to recharge. Whether that means going to a spot closer to your hometown or to a nearby one. Spend a few days intimately involved or simply resting.
- Visit a romantic city.
- Visit a tropical island
- Visit a winter cabin
What are some of your date ideas for the holidays? Drop a comment and let me know.
Find Me on: